HAGERMAN CITY COUNCIL MEETING
191 STATE ST NORTH
WEDNESDAY, April 19, 2017 @ 7:00 p.m.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
MINUTES FOR 04-05- 2017
1. Open burning discussion. Possible change to City Code 4-2- 1 through 4-2- 4 to allow open burning in city limits. Discussion and decision.
2. Liaison Appointment Appoint Superintendent Hulme to be the liaison between the City and all lateral water systems; including Curran, LSRARD, Hagerman Water Users etc.
3. Swings at the Park – Repair or replace. Discussion and decision.
4. Arbor Day 2017 Proclamation.
5. Citizens 4 Hagerman/T. Mayer. Information and discussion RE: City of Hagerman involvement with Citizens 4 Hagerman.
6. Shaw Gun Range. Discussion and decision on the direction the City of Hagerman will pursue.
7. City Public Meeting for annexation of farm property, May 17, 6:30 PM.
1. Wastewater Facility Update.
Mayor Noel C. (Pete) Weir
Councilman Carl Jeffries Councilman Jay Hauser
Councilman Steve Bland Councilman Mike Winther
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact City Hall 2 (two) days prior to the meeting. 208-837- 6636