HAGERMAN CITY COUNCIL MEETING
WEDNESDAY, September 7th, 2016 @ 7:00 p.m.
191 STATE ST NORTH
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
MINUTES FOR 08-17- 2016
1. Planning and Zoning comments: (1.) Rezone classification Block 45. (2.) City Code change, request to remove 600 sq. ft. size stipulation on unattached building.
2. Discussion and decision: 600 sq. ft. change to Code.
3. Ordinance #1070 – change to the City Code.
4. Discussion and decision: Block 45 on the proposed new zoning map, change zoning from Res. To Comm.
5. Discussion and decision: Sewer rate utility increase.
6. Resolution #2016-01- new sewer fees on utility billing.
7. Water/Sewer connections application decision for 640 Valley Cr.
8. Laughlin Ricks Architecture – billing approval for services.
9. Region IV – administrative contract.
10. City Hall remodel – discussion, concerns, relocate, etc.
11. T. Scott (Hagerman School Dist.) fall decorations on light poles.
12. Catering permit – Car Show, Sept. 17.
1. Wastewater project update.
2. Personnel manual review and changes – Choose a date and time for a workshop.
TABLED: Law Enforcement Contract: discussion and decision.
Mayor Noel C. (Pete) Weir
Councilman Carl Jeffries
Councilman Jay Hauser
Councilman Steve Bland
Councilman Mike Winther
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact City Hall 2 (two) days prior to the meeting. 208-837- 6636.