HAGERMAN CITY COUNCIL MEETING
WEDNESDAY, June 15th , 2016 @ 7:00 p.m.
191 STATE ST NORTH
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Approval of property purchase and loan for new sewer, Land to be purchased from Jones Trust and Gossi IRA
2. Who’s authorized to sign closing documents
MINUTES FOR 06-01- 2016
1. D. Flesher/U.S.D.A./grant and loan funding
2. Request to reserve park – Calvary Chapel
3. Catering Permit – Senior Center – request to waive fee
4. Payment to Summit Restoration (re: A. Ray) – payment should come from which dept. (Water, Sewer, General Fund, Etc.)
5. Car Show – Sept. 2016 – Burn-out Request
6. Resolution 2016-01 – Acceptance of Sewer Project Funding from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund
7. Property clean-up- L. Leija-Hagerman Ave.
1. Wastewater facility update
1. Pipe-Harbison- Hagerman Ave.
Mayor Noel C. (Pete) Weir
Councilman Carl Jeffries Councilman Jay Hauser
Councilman Steve Bland Councilman Mike Winther
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact City Hall 2 (two) days prior to the meeting. 208-837- 6636.